Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Florida

  
                About three years ago I flew down to Florida to go to Disney World. Although it has been around for years it is a timeless theme park. I went there before when I was five years old and seeing all the characters, I didn’t realize it was just people dressed up. No matter how old you are, going there is such a great experience because you start to feel like a little kid again. The theme park has a lot to offer because employees know that parents bring their children so they have benefits for all ages.  
                When walking into the theme park they have a little town like structure with characters standing around. Children line up waiting for their turn getting a signature and a picture, and looking at their faces says it all. The goal of the theme park is to get lost in the fantasy world. They are successful because of the complexity of the stages and the costumes of the characters. Children love the lights and dressing up that it is the best experience.  
                I love going to Florida because it is such a different environment than around here. I love traveling and seeing new places and even though I have been there plenty of times, I love going back. I think the most recent time I went down there was a lot more fun was because I got to show my friend around to where I have already been and she loved it. I really like being able to share something with a friend because going down there meant a lot to me and her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment