Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blog 9

Most of my time off from school, I try to travel along with my family. I have been to many places for how young I am. However I would love to see California. It is one place I have never been to and it is known to be a great tourist spot. I have been to New York three times, which is a great tourist spot, but I think going somewhere I have never been before would be amazing.
Whenever I see movies done in California it always makes me want to visit. I love seeing palm trees and beaches because I personally like they are beautiful.  I enjoy shopping and I know there are plenty of stores I can hand my money out to. I have heard of a “star tour” which I have only seen on TV shows that actually drive you around to see where the famous people live at.  
I would love to visit California because it offers everything I would like to experience, I travel a lot with my family, but I think going on the other side of the country with my friends would be an amazing experience. Once spring break comes around my friends and I are planning on going to Cabo in the upper part of California.

1 comment:

  1. Rochelle,
    My brother lived in California. He claims it's gorgeous. He was near San Francisco. He said he could snowboard and then surf all in the same day. Sounds ideal to me too!

    ReplyDelete