Wednesday, September 22, 2010

High School

Senior year is the most memorable year of your high school career. I can say this from experience and I have only been in my senior year for less than three weeks. Not only has there been exciting moments so far, but there are a lot more to look forward to. Without my friends and family, I wouldn’t have had such a great time.
Homecoming is coming up in a few weeks and I am very excited. This will be my last high school dance because I am not attending prom. Basketball games are the most exciting when the season comes around. The students really support our boys. It is very important for us to attend and be there with them so that they have motivation. I will be graduating early and getting started on a new and better life. I took English 101 and am currently taking English 102 at Mott so I could have this opportunity. I will take on freshman credits so that I will be a sophomore in college by next fall.
I have went to school with my older brother, Kyle, since we have started school. He is one year older than I am and gave me great advise about teachers which was a huge help for me. He graduated high school last year and is currently attending Central Michigan University which I hope to attend as a sophomore by next fall. I have stayed close with many friends and hope to when I graduate. I do not know what I want to do yet. I am leaning toward getting my teacher degree at Central Michigan University because it has a good teaching program.
I am looking forward to graduated and spending my last year of high school with my friends, but also getting started with a new life. I am definitely going to enjoy being in high school because after that it is just going to get harder, but I am ready for the challenge. I am filled with excitement to get going on my college life.


http://www.kearsley.k12.mi.us/

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this writing peice. I remember when I was in high school, it was so fun. I really like the part about you attendinging Central University. That's a great thing to do for your life and education.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! It would be so nice to start out college ahead of the game and not deal with all the basic classes. What age kids would you like to teach? Enjoy your last dance at Homecoming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could go back in time. You have probably heard that a few times. I am only 25 years old and am saying that to you because you chose to accelerate and are most likely going to obtain your degree before me. You obviously have a good head on your shoulders and I wish you nothing but the best in your future! Keep on doing what you're doing and don't ever let anyone tell you anything is impossible. Hell, you're only in high school and are accumulating more college credits than most freshman college students receive (not based on real statistics, only watching friends drink their way to failure through their freshman year).

    ReplyDelete
  4. My senior year was the best also. except i got into a lot of trouble from 16-19 so i was paying fines for the most part. but the memories are almost worth it. Thats good your in college before u even graduated. Keep up the good work and your dreams will happen.

    ReplyDelete